(click above to view full content)
SMCCU collects non-public information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies
We do not disclose any non-public information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law.
If you decide to terminate your membership or become an inactive member, we will still adhere to the privacy policies and practices as previously described in the notice.
SMCCU restricts access to your personal and account information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards which comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
External Links Disclaimer
For your convenience and use, the SMCCU website provides several links to other internet addresses. Please be advised that:
- By clicking on any link to other internet addresses, you are leaving the Southeast Missouri Community Credit Union website;
- You are linking to an alternate website not operated by SMCCU;
- SMCCU is not responsible for the content of the alternate website;
- SMCCU does not represent either the 3rd party or the member should the two parties enter into a transaction; and
- Privacy and Security policies on the requested website may differ from those practiced by SMCCU.
We do periodically check these sites for quality and useful features. Should you have any negative experiences please contact us immediately so we can address any issues accordingly.